Downtown Nashville Motors is looking for an Service Technician to join our increasingly busy service department! We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion, our Service Technician position may be for you!
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned by the Service Manager in accordance with facility and factory standards.
- Complete multi-point vehicle inspection form.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Follow manufacturers' procedures for warranty parts retention.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when necessary.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes as directed.
Our Commitment to You:
- Paid vacation!
- Paid holidays!
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)!
- Experience working in an automotive service department required.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- High school diploma or the equivalent. ASE certification preferred.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to use computer applications related to training and vehicle diagnostic software.
Downtown Nashville Motors is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free environment.
Please “like” the Martin Automotive Group Careers Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/MartinGroupCareers
Job Reference #: 342929