Martin Kia in Bowling Green, KY is looking for a Service Technician to join our team! The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned by the Service Manager in accordance with facility and factory standards.
- Complete multi-point vehicle inspection form.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Follow manufacturers' procedures for warranty parts retention.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when necessary.
- Supervise work of apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes as directed.
Our Commitment to YOU:
- $1000.00 Sign on bonus for the right candidate!
- Paid vacation!
- Health benefits!
- We promote from within!
- KIA Certified Technician Preferred, but not required
- Hybrid Certified Technician Preferred, but not required.
- Import Technician Preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- ASE certification preferred but not required.
- General mechanical skills and manual dexterity.
- Current valid driver's license.
Martin Kia is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free environment.