Bennettsville Ford is seeking a Service Manager to join our team! We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work for a successful organization where customer service is our passion, then this is the place for you! We offer competitive pay and full benefits. Previous experience is required!
Oversees Service Department and is responsible for their reputation, efficiency and profitability.
You will also be responsible for:
- Striving to prevent and resolve customer vehicle problems by emphasizing to customers the importance of consistent, regular vehicle maintenance.
- Developing and implementing training programs for department employees.
- Reviewing technicians’ work prior to release of vehicles.
- Administering warranty claims, including reviewing warranty policy adjustments.
- Serving as liaison with factory representatives.
- Reviewing prior month’s sales/profit performance with Service, to determine where improvements can be made.
- Monitoring collection of accounts receivable for fixed departments.
Our Commitment to You:
- Paid vacation!
- Health Benefits – medical, dental and vision!
- We promote from within!
- Minimum of 2 years in auto repair facility or related experience. One year in a supervisory capacity.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a drug free environment.