Subaru of Dayton is looking for an experienced Service Advisor who has the drive to meet our goals while maintaining the highest commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to schedule service work and communicate any additional service needed.
- Understand customers' requirements and concerns; match requirements and concerns to various service options.
- Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer's schedule.
- Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contact the customer when technicians discover additional problems; get customer approval to do additional work and explain the work performed and the charges billed.
- Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Must possess strong communication skills and a minimum of 1 year previous auto dealership service advisor experience.
- Strong desire to succeed with a willingness to go above and beyond to meet customers' expectations and achieve goals.
- Good driving record a plus!
We offer you:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance!
- Paid vacation!
- Paid training!
Subaru of Dayton is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free environment.
Job Reference #: 137507