Kia of Dayton is looking to hire fun and energized sales specialists to join our sales team.
We know it takes a special person to be in sales. It must be someone who is dedicated to their career, motivated, and have a passion for automobiles.
- A very competitive commission pay plan
- Ability to earn monthly bonuses upon completion of training
- Great opportunities for growth within the company
- Additional benefits bonuses paid directly from the manufacturer above and beyond commissions
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline
- Clearly communicate with customers on a daily basis consulting them on the purchasing decisions
- Conduct calls/follow up calls and emails to help build your sales pipeline
- Create proposals and present payments to the customer
- Time management setting appointments and deliveries throughout the work day
- Flexibility to work weekends and nights on a rotating schedule
- Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer & phone skills (E-Leads, Reports, Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current, valid driver’s license.
Kia of Dayton is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free environment
Please "like" the Martin Automotive Group Careers Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/MartinGroupCareers