Parts Manager- Martin Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram
Martin Dodge is looking for a Parts Driver to join our team. If you are organized, enjoy meeting new people, and driving a route, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Organize schedule of deliveries
- Maintain cleanliness and operability of delivery truck
- Perform Safe pick up and deliveries
- Keep parts department up-to-date on delivery schedule
- Work with Parts Manager to identify potential clients
- Complete sales calls as determined by the Parts Manager
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!