Kia of Dayton is looking for finance managers to join our team. If you enjoy working on a team and delivering an exceptional customer service experience, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set and maintain finance department work schedule
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior automotive experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 126968