The Martin Body Shop has an immediate opening for a Body Shop Administrator. This position will assist the body shop manager with customers, insurance claims and admin work.
- Answer all incoming telephone lines in a timely manner.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time the caller is placed on hold.
- File claims to the insurance company.
- Ensure all insurance paperwork is in order before submitting.
- Provide Insurance adjusters consistent updates on vehicle status.
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Sets all Body Shop appointments.
- Updates customers on the status of their vehicles and promise times.
- Receive customer vehicles for repairs.
What we Offer:
- Complete Benefits Package
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Previous Administrative work in a Body Shop preferred but not required.
- Ability to multitask.
- Time Management Skills.
- Previous Customer Service Experience.
The Martin Body Shop is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free environment.