|Location:||Bowling Green, KY|
Business is great and The Martin Automotive Group is growing. Due to this growth we are expanding our Corporate operations. We are seeking energetic individuals interested in a entry level sales position within our Corporate Business Development Center!! If a fast paced, energetic, challenging, and very rewarding place to work is what you are searching for, this new career change would be perfect for you!
- Assist with incoming sales phone calls.
- Set up, schedule and monitor sales department appointments.
- Follow up and reschedule missed or late sales department appointments.
- Bring all customer concerns and complaints to the attention of the BDC Manager.
- Respond to all sales internet leads and set up appointments accordingly.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to user personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Current valid driver?s license.
Depending on your experience, we Offer:
- A very competitive salary with a competitive bonus plan!
- Excellent benefits package ? health/dental/vision insurance, 401K and paid vacations!
- Flexible work schedules!
- Opportunity to further your career!
Martin Management Group Family owned and operated and is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free environment.