|Department:||Sales and F&I|
Audi Clarksburg is looking for an experience Sales Manager. If you are currently in Automotive Sales and are looking to take the next step in your career, the sales manager is the position for you!
The Sales Manager is responsible for creating an exceptional experience for customers, while driving a high level of performance among the sales team!
- Establish and maintain standards for displaying, merchandising and maintaining new and used vehicles and lot.
- Develop and implement a prospecting program for salespeople and ensure the program is followed to achieve desired results.
- Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Ensure New vehicle salespeople maintain a 100-percent turnover to the Finance & Insurance Manager.
- Evaluate the condition of demonstrators on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with information security and other laws.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect New vehicle sales.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals.
Our Commitment to You
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Full Benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacations
- Must have at least 2 years of successful experience in auto sales
- Ability to encourage others to meet sales goals
- Outgoing personality
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Job Reference #: 413927