|Location:||Bowling Green, KY|
Co-Mar Aviation is seeking an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join our team! The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for providing professional aircraft maintenance and repairs while maintaining all appropriate safety and regulatory standards.
- Receive aircraft maintenance and repair requests.
- Inspect, diagnose and assess the feasibility of maintenance and repair issues.
- Prepare estimates for maintenance/repairs.
- Schedule and perform maintenance/repairs and conduct/observe tests and system checks.
- Maintain logbooks and other records to provide required documentation of work.
- Work with Operations Manager to establish appropriate pricing for maintenance/repairs.
- Work with Operations Manager/Customer Service Reps on billing and collections.
- Approve and return aircraft to service after maintenance/repairs.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of parts, tools and service equipment.
- Maintain current service manuals, service bulletins, A/D lists, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Maintain FBO ground support equipment.
- Assist in marketing and developing aircraft maintenance business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Co-Mar Aviation offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance!
- Life insurance!
- Paid holidays and vacation!
- Must have current A&P and IA Certifications.
- Three years of experience servicing, maintaining and repairing single-engine and multi-engine fixed-wing aircraft, including annual inspections.
- Valid FAA mechanic's license with airframe and power plant ratings.
- Must have complete set of aircraft mechanic tools.
- No past FAA regulation violations.
- Inspection Authorization certification.
- Current valid driver's license.
Co-Mar Aviation is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free environment.