Due to recent growth, Downtown Nashville Motors has a new and exciting job opportunity for the right candidate. If you have a bachelor's degree in Accounting and are looking for a company that promotes within, then the Accountant position at Downtown Nashville Motors is for you. Our goal is to train and prepare qualified trainees to become a Controller over one of our many dealerships nationwide.
- Assist Controller with financial responsibilities for all dealerships, including financial statement preparation
- Sales tax returns
- Reconcile bank statements
- Process customer refunds for early termination of policies
- Monitor and audit vehicle inventory
- Report accidents and injury claims to the corporate office
- Maintain loss reserves for contingent liabilities and trade receivables
- Administrate payroll policies
- Assist as an onsite Human Resources representative
- Train new office staff
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years accounting experience preferred
- Current valid driver's license
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 141235